What was done
During the reconstruction of the plant’s steam supply system and the installation of a cogeneration unit with a capacity of 13.315 MW, S-Engineering specialists implemented a set of works on power supply and automation systems. It included the development of a project for power electrical equipment, automation and lighting systems for the facility, as well as the manufacture, supply of equipment, installation and commissioning. S-Engineering specialists have developed, manufactured and delivered the following equipment to the facility:
- The main switchboard (Main switchboard) 5000A, which was produced at the facilities of the S
- Engineering plant using Siemens Sivacon S8 technology.
- Power control panels for boilers, fuel supply, electrostatic precipitators, cooling towers, circulating water supply and auxiliary equipment.
- DC shield, complete with 170Ah batteries and charger-rectifiers.
- Uninterrupted power supply board with UPS 15kVA.
- Automation system equipment and field signal collection cabinets.
- Lighting system equipment.