What was done
1. Technical re-equipment of the 10 kV transformer substation of the main production building of the enterprise was completed. The installation of a new modern complete SF6 gas-insulated switchgear type 8DJH manufactured by SIEMENS with microprocessor-based protection and automation devices was carried out. The 10 kV substation is the main source of power supply for the technological processes of the main production building of the factory.
2. Earlier, in 2020, S-Egineering specialists replaced old oil-filled transformers with new Siemens AG Geafol dry-type transformers. They meet the requirements of Ecodesign – Directive of the European Economic Area (EEA) on environmental regulations 209/125/EC. The total capacity of the six new transformers that make up the transformer substation is 6000kVA. The substation provides power supply to the main production building, as well as the administrative building “Mondelis Ukraine”. Works under the projects were carried out in the conditions of an operating enterprise and without disconnecting the consumers of the substation from the power supply.
3. A set of works was completed to modernize the prescription station of the Mondelis Ukraine factory. The main function of the recipe station is the preparation of chocolate masses, from which chocolate products are then produced.
The scope of work for the project included:
– development of project documentation;
– renewal of the prescription station due to the complete replacement of technological equipment;
– development and implementation of a modern automation system for the prescription station, with the addition of the existing SCADA system;
– complete replacement of pipelines for supplying liquid ingredients throughout the prescription station (3 floors, 3 lines of the station);
– modernization of vacuum pipeline lines for dosing dry components;
– dismantling, construction works (arrangement of new openings in ceilings for tanks);
-installation of technological equipment, electrical work on the system of storage and dosing of dry components;
– bringing existing cable routes in line with hygienic requirements;
– commissioning, personnel training.
Another feature of this project was that S-Engineering performed, among other things, non-core work for itself: design of construction, technological parts, dismantling, installation of process equipment, welding, construction work. In addition, when developing the liquid ingredients pipeline project, S-Engineering specialists used 3D design, which made it possible to make the best decision on the location of pipelines in a limited space. All work on the project was correlated in advance with the periods of planned production shutdowns, which made it possible to complete all the work on time.
4. In the project for setting the 10 kV protection settings based on the NEPLAN software package, our specialists performed the following work:
– modeling of the power supply network of the enterprise “Mondelis Ukraine” (Trostyanets);
– calculation of short circuit currents (Short Circuit);
– coordination of protection of relay protection devices and automation for a 10kV network and settings of automatic switches (Selectivity Analysis);
– calculation of arc flash energy (Arc Flash study).
The arc flash calculation was performed on the basis of IEEE 1584 “Guide for Performing Arc-Flash Hazard Calculations”, which has no analogues in the regulatory framework in Ukraine. Thus, our specialists have fulfilled the international requirement of the customer company for labor protection.
5. The process control system for the production of OREO biscuits was modernized. As part of the project, Siemens frequency converters of the Sinamics series were installed and put into operation, providing high-precision, trouble-free recipe production of biscuits.