What was done
Reconstruction of the Khazar port power supply system:
- commissioning of 3 transformer substations with additional power sources in the form of diesel generator sets, with a capacity of 910 kVA each;
- replaced cable networks of the port;
- reconstruction of the external lighting system of the port with the help of 25-meter lighting masts.
CPF Oil Primary Separation Plant:
- reconstruction of the 35kV power supply system with the replacement of a 35kV switchgear with a 52kV switchgear.
Oil platform LAM A:
- reconstruction of the power supply system of the platform with the replacement of the 0.4 kV distribution point;
- execution of a complex of works with the commissioning of an electrical installation for heating a dry oil pipeline.
Oil platforms LAM 21 and LAM 28:
- modernization of the power supply system of platforms with the installation of a container-type modular distribution point 0.4 kV;
- implementation of a complex of works with the commissioning of an autonomous power supply system with three gas generators as a power source;
- implementation of a synchronization and power distribution system for three gas generators.