What was done
- During the project, S-Engineering specialists conducted an audit of four sections of the plant and, based on its results, completed a set of works at two sections:
-multi-motor drive (Multi Motor Drive), which includes a complex of systems consisting of 4 forming nets, 4 presses, 12 drying systems, 3 coating machines, 3 calenders, 12 filling systems and a reel drive (total number – 116 leading drives);
– system of transportation and packaging of rolls (Roll handling & Wrapping system).
- Design work included the development of algorithms, analysis and restoration of project documentation, writing instructions for launching and maintaining these sections.
- The Safety Speed Monitoring and Prevention of Unexpected Start safety systems were developed in accordance with international SIL 3 standards, which were absent from the Chinese contractor, who left the plant before the end of the project.
- Light and sound alarms and a quick stop system have been introduced at these sections. At the installation supervision stage, S-Engineering specialists independently carried out restoration work on both the electrical and mechanical parts.
- Software was developed to control the speed and tension of the paper web.
- A set of works was completed at the transport and packaging section, as well as a warehouse accounting system based on Siemens software. Both sections were adjusted with a complete check of all connections and debugging of algorithms.
- Work has been carried out to stabilize technological regimes and equipment with access to the quality indicators of finished products.
- A comprehensive test of the technological line of the cardboard machine has been completed. The first three-layer coated cardboard was obtained.