What was done
A set of works was implemented for a factory for the production of flour products in the city of Boryspil (Biscuit Complex Roshen LLC). The specialists of our company performed work for the area of acceptance, processing and storage of grain.
- The scope of work included the development of design documentation for electric power equipment (MCS), safety switches, automation cabinets, terminal boxes; selection of instrumentation to ensure the safety of personnel and protection of process equipment, development of a section of cable routes. Equipment installation and commissioning were also carried out. S-Engineering developed a project and manufactured equipment designed to control and protect transport equipment (conveyors, bucket elevators, aspiration systems, valves, gate valves).
- The following additional systems with instrumentation have been developed and implemented:
– thermometry in silos;
– bearing temperature monitoring system;
– radar system for measuring the level of grain in silos.
- The bearing temperature monitoring system allows for timely maintenance and eliminates situations with critical damage to process equipment and possible fire.
- The system for measuring the level of grain in silos is implemented using a new series of Siemens LR120 radar sensors. Accurate measurement of the level of grain in silos allows you to efficiently use the volume of silos and predict the use of raw materials.
- The use of soft starts and frequency converters makes it possible to eliminate the heavy operating modes of transport equipment during start-ups, which reduces operating costs.