What was done
- Modernization of the system of control and measuring instruments and automation of methodical furnaces of the large-section shop (KPTs) of PJSC “MK” Azovstal “.
- A set of works on the design and development of software for the modernization of the automated control system for docking and undocking of rails of a rail hardening machine.
- A set of works on modernization of the automatic control system for maintaining the temperatures of the regenerators of the oxygen-nitrogen regeneration station-30 No. 4.
- Implementation of design work and software development within the framework of the project for the modernization of thermistor converters of the rail and beam shop.
- Performance of a complex of works on the restoration and commissioning of frequency converters with a capacity of 1.5 MW at the controlled cooling section of mill 3600 of the plate shop.
- A set of works on the development of application software for the automated process control system for the turbine generator TG-0.75 of the boiler shop of the coke production.
- Development of application software for the automated process control system for the turbine generator TG-0.75 of the boiler shop of the coke production plant (KHP) of PJSC MK Azovstal.
A unique project was also carried out for non-contact measurement of the length of a hot roll (slab). Our specialists developed and installed a system for measuring the length of a slab in a stream. This occurs without stopping the process and gives the operator the ability to quickly respond to the metal cutting process if the measured slab length differs from the specified one. In this case, the measurement accuracy is +-5 mm with a slab length of 10,000 mm. The equipment was installed in the transport and finishing department of the converter shop of the plant. To create the system, a non-contact laser length and production speed meter, a laser barrier, water flow and air flow sensors were used. In general, a set of sensors not only measures the length of the slab, but also monitors the performance of the measurement system itself. Thus, due to the introduction of this system, the amount of good metal during casting increases, and the scrap rate decreases. One of the features of this project is the execution of work in the production stream: coordination with the customer of the work schedule made it possible to perform installation work with an accuracy of up to minutes.