What was done
- Implementation of SENUMAC transport and flow line control technology – a unique patented technology of S-Engineering.
- A set of works on automation, power supply, lighting, lightning protection and grounding of the 3rd and 4th stages of the construction of the grain terminal “Novotech Terminal” with a capacity of 3 million tons per year.
- S-Engineering specialists developed, manufactured, and installed a power supply system using OBERON switchgear at the Novotech Terminal.
- Implementation of a set of works on the power supply system and automated process control systems for the 4th stage of the construction of the terminal complex.
- Execution of design works, supply of materials, execution of works on laying 6 kV cable lines from TP 316 to TP 1415.
- In the automatic control system of the ship-loading machine (SPM) of the Novotech Terminal, S
- Engineering specialists built in a safety function and implemented torque distribution algorithms to prevent the SPM gantry from being skewed. The electric drive is built on the basis of high-performance frequency converters of the Sinamics S120 series.
- The control system of the shiploader was integrated into the general dispatching system of the terminal via radio communication in compliance with all cybersecurity requirements.