What was done
Performance of a complex of works on power supply and automation of the complex for storage and processing of oilseed crops of LLC “Protein Invest”:
- Supply of equipment, installation, commissioning and development of software for the automation and power supply system of the soybean elevator at the oil extraction plant in the village. Dunaevtsy.
- Design of automated control systems, power electrical equipment, lighting, grounding and lightning protection of an oil extraction plant.
- Improvement of the existing automated process control system of the Protein Invest plant. A solution for dispatching control of all industrial control systems of the enterprise was developed and implemented from scratch, with a redundant data storage and processing center. Thus, the standard SCADA system was transformed into a product of S-Engineering – SCADA plus. This is a single platform that coordinates, analyzes, optimizes the production process and provides communication with local control systems of all areas of the plant. Upon receipt of data, the system independently compares them with the set values and, in case of deviation from the task, notifies the engineering staff, allowing them to take the necessary actions.
- All software and APCS cabinets, as well as the power supply systems of the plant, were implemented on the basis of SIEMENS technologies and equipment. 35 electric drive control cabinets (MCC) were produced by S-Engineering using SIEMENS Sivacon S8 technology.
- S-Engineering also acted as a technologist at the new construction project of the Protein Invest Oil Extraction Plant. The gas boiler house of the Protein Invest MEZ is a complex high-tech facility with a capacity of 19 MW. The boiler house provides steam to all technological sections of the plant. The customer received from the supplier two boilers with a steam capacity of 10 t/h and 16 t/h without tying with control systems and without the support of a technologist. S-Engineering specialists in the boiler room area performed:
– selected and designed instrumentation;
– an integrated control system for the boiler house has been developed;
– an independent automated control system for 2 boilers was used; – a single automated control system for the boiler house was developed and launched, which controls all systems from general boilers to gas-air ratio regulators;
– launch and commissioning of technological equipment.