What was done
S-Engineering has a long-term partnership with Poltava GOK. At different times throughout the entire period of cooperation, our company performed various types of work: from designing the reconstruction of individual sections to performing a set of works during the construction of various facilities of the plant.
Several complex projects have been completed:
- A set of works on the modernization of the switchgear-0.4 kV of the power control panel of the heat and power shop, which provides heating for the plant and the city. The existing obsolete equipment was replaced with a modern 0.4 kV Sivacon S8 switchgear under license from Siemens. Reconstruction of the 0.4 kV switchgear TP-50/1 of the building of the boiler house of the heat power shop was carried out. Modern innovative solutions were used: cast resin power transformers of 1600 kVA of GEAFOL type and OLTC-0.4 kV of Sivacon S8 type were installed according to Siemens technology, with a degree of distribution of device components of at least 3b.
- Modernization of the accounting system for the storage and shipment of fuel at the fuel and lubricants storage warehouse. An automated control system (ACS) for filling stations was developed and implemented based on a programmable controller and Siemens software and instrumentation manufactured by Siemens, Aplisens and Vega.
- Reconstruction of transformer substations of the foundry-mechanical shop, blasting shop, thermal power shop.
- Creation of an automatic control system for the circulating water cooling tower of the pellet production shop No. 1 and No. 2. Execution of work on power supply and automation of the cooling tower for circulating water of the pellet production shop No. 1. Implementation of the power supply system for the circulating water cooling tower of the pellet production shop No. 2.
- Construction of a transformer substation for power supply of the medium-fine crushing section of the crushing processing plant No. 2. Supply of equipment.
- Execution of design work on the reconstruction of the power supply system of the area for shipping scorched pellets and receiving raw materials of the pellet production shop No. 1.
- Reconstruction of power supply and automated control system of slurry pumping station No. 1 of the sludge management shop. Implementation of design work and supply of equipment.
- A set of works on design, supply of switchboard equipment, installation and commissioning works for cooling towers for cooling return water.
- Implementation of a control system for the equipment of the concentrate enrichment section using the flotation finishing method. Manufacture and supply of power control panels (SchSU).
- Reconstruction of the hydrotransport system, taking into account the commissioning of OF-1 flotation capacities.
- Modernization of the automatic control system for electric drives of several conveyors of the crushing processing plant No. 1.
- Creation of a power supply system for the medium-fine crushing section of the crushing processing plant No. 2.
- At the site of the slurry pumping station of the Poltava GOK, S-Engineering specialists not only restored the documentation on the control algorithm, but also improved this algorithm at the software level.
- Such modernization will allow Poltava GOK to increase the reliability and safety of power supply, reduce energy costs, reduce the number of emergencies, and increase labor safety.
- The equipment for the boiler building of the heat and power shop manufactured and assembled by S-Engineering provides power supply to the equipment for the boiler building of the heat and power shop used for heating almost all industrial premises of the plant.