What was done
S-Engineering has been involved in the implementation of projects for the development of the terminal complex since 2015. Our specialists completed works on automation and power supply of the following stages of development of Risoil S.A:
- two phases of construction of a grain storage silo park – storage capacity reached 250 thousand tons;
- sea transport gallery, allowing to increase the shipment of products by 1000 tons / hour;
- two lines of bunker scales. The software was introduced, the scales were integrated into the general automation system of the enterprise.
- two unloading stations for railway and motor transport;
- the shipping system was modernized, and it became possible to load two ships simultaneously on two independent routes.
- Thanks to the automated process control system developed by S-Engineering, the system for managing the permission to unload from the rail and road transport of the terminal was upgraded. In addition, information about the position of the undersilo valves of the upper and lower silo parks was added to the process control system. This will help the customer to regulate the productivity and speed of grain supply to the vessel.
- our specialists have also improved the automatic system of operation of granary operators with the terminal control system. With a preliminary number of operator workstations (AWPs), employees will be able to service the new silos as well.
- grain flow dividers were made. The flow section of the divider is 800×800 mm, while the weight of one product is more than 500 kg. The flow dividers are part of the overall transport system of the new berth being built by Risoil in Chernomorsk.