What was done
- Complex supply of electrical equipment.
- Modernization of the switchgear 0.4 kV of the transformer substation No. 1A.
- Design of a transformer substation at berth No. 9.
- Design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of power supply systems for clamshell loaders of berths No. 5 and No. 6 SE MTP “Yuzhny”.
- Design, manufacture, installation and adjustment of the power supply system for the management of SE MTP “Yuzhny”.
- Design, installation and adjustment of the fire alarm system in the amenity premises of the administrative and industrial building of the motor depot.
- Development of a project for the reconstruction of the switchgear 10.0 / 0.4 kV of transformer substation No. 14, which ensures the operation of the rigging warehouse, machine room, ship electric columns and loaders.
- Reconstruction of switchgear 10.0/0.4 kV of transformer substation No. 14.
- Reconstruction of transformer substation No. 14, through technical re-equipment of 10.0 / 0.4 kV switchgear, which provides electricity to berth No. 5: replacement of obsolete equipment, installation and commissioning.