What was done
The innovative S-Engineering technology for optimizing the loading of bulk materials – SENUMAC – was introduced at the terminal.
- Thanks to S-Engineering technologies, the COFCO International marine terminal in Nikolaev for several years in a row (2020-2021) handles 1.5 times more grain per year compared to the design capacity.
- S-Engineering also performed a significant part of the work on the implementation of the terminal. Our specialists have designed and implemented power supply, automation, lightning protection, grounding and lighting systems.
A set of works on automated control systems has been implemented, design work has been completed, software development has been completed, an electric motor control system has been developed and implemented. The following projects have also been completed:
- Execution of work on changing the logic of operation of aspiration installations for railway unloading.
- Performing work on changing the routes of the conveyor 8B.
- Performing work on changing the routes of the dryer.
- Manufacture, supply of equipment and implementation of a set of works on backup and protection of process control systems.