S-Engineering quality control system
One of the distinguishing features of the products manufactured by the S-Engineering company is consistently high quality. And for many years the name S-Engineering has been synonymous with quality in the field of automation and the power supply of enterprises. Today we will tell you how the quality system is built, which has been operating in the company since its inception. Namely – about the features of the organisational structure, methods, processes and resources of the S-Engineering Quality Service.
The quality control is carried out at all technological stages: from project development and receipt of materials at the warehouse to starting-up and adjustment works, and commissioning of the facility. In addition, the Quality Service keeps records of complaints from customers and monitors the implementation of corrective actions by the relevant departments.
S-Engineering’s quality service consists of a Quality Control Department (QCD) and an Electrotechnical Laboratory (ETL).
So, the QCD performs the following actions:
– incoming control (checking materials and components upon arrival at the warehouse);
– verification of design documentation for compliance with regulatory documents (European Union and Ukrainian standards);
– checking the assembly of cabinet equipment (correct installation, checking the mechanical assembly of units – bus system, correct assembly of the construct);
– control over the observance of technological discipline;
– checking the completeness of the equipment before shipment to the customer (documentation, accessories, etc.).
The Electrotechnical Laboratory (ETL) conducts several types of tests. ETL checks moving mechanical parts and conducts de-electrical tests of switchboard equipment with increased power frequency voltage. In addition, several factory tests of the switchboard equipment are carried out at the S-Engineering production site before shipment to the customer. And then, acceptance tests of the equipment are carried out at the facility (all types of electrical tests before putting the equipment into operation). Such complex tests are carried out both for equipment up to 1 000V and for equipment above 1 000V up to 35kV inclusive.
The S-Engineering laboratory has been tested and received a certificate of conformity of measurement systems to the requirements of DSTU ISO 10012:2005. The S-Engineering Quality Service employs five engineers with many years of experience.