The experience of our specialists in software development is extensive and multifaceted
Specialists of S-Engineering create a high-quality software product both on the basis of innovative developments of the world’s leading manufacturers, and based on their own experience in this area.
The experience of our specialists in software development is extensive and multifaceted. Here are just some of the major projects for which S-Engineering specialists developed and implemented software:
– Battery manufacturing plant in Switzerland.
– Pharmaceutical company in Germany (software development for a water treatment line).
– Plastic manufacturing plant in Turkey.
– Tire factory in the Czech Republic.
– Dairy plant in Holland (software for a new product line).
– Brewery in Mexico (software commissioning).
– Paper mill in the Czech Republic (software for a paper machine in terms of instrumentation management).
– A paper mill in a neighboring country (software development for a finished product accounting line in terms of drive control).
– Tobacco factory “Priluki” (development of a SCADA system – collection of all information on the plant).
– Kiev Cardboard and Paper Mill (automation of drives of paper machines, coating machine, PRS).
– “Novotechterminal” (software development for shiploaders)
– Airport “Lviv” (development of a control and automation system for 22 engineering systems of the airport building??).
– Administrative building of finance and economy of Turkmenistan (development and implementation of the building dispatching system).
– And other objects.
Employees of the software development department (SW) of S-Engineering use the latest software products and process management systems in their work:
- PCS7 (SIPAPER, CEMAT, RoutControl, Simatic Batch)
- TIA Portal
- WinCC v7.x (IS, UserArchive)