The automation system for engineering and technical systems of the tobacco company “V.A.T. – Pryluky” (British American Tobacco Ukraine)
– organization of a centralized data collection and management of engineering systems of the enterprise (boiler room, heat supply, electricity supply, water supply, vacuum stations, air conditioning, ventilation systems);
– Calculation of KPI indicators for analyzing the quality of work of the main technological equipment;
– reduction of energy consumption due to timely troubleshooting, and optimal operating modes of process equipment.The system is expanding by connection of the following sections:
– water accounting for individual sections, installations of 50 units;
– electricity metering 151 units;
– metering of thermal energy 2 units;
– accounting of compressed air 50 units;
– accounting for a pair of 14 units;
– accounting for vacuum 1 unit.
A feature of the project is the integration of local automated control systems with existing devices into a single system with various protocols:
– Modbus RTU
– Modbus TCP
Local automated control systems use equipment from various manufacturers (Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, Emerson, Wilson, etc.).
Prior to the introduction of a centralized system, the maintenance of engineering systems required a high expenditure of personnel time (the enterprise is located on a large area, and has several workshops). After the introduction of an automation system for engineering systems, the time for troubleshooting will be significantly reduced, and the cost of energy resources will be reduced.
Also, this automation system provides data for analyzing the quality of the main technological equipment (preparation, processing and packaging of tobacco).
Recall that S-Engineering cooperates with B.A.T. – Pryluky” (British American Tobacco Ukraine) since 2016. More than 10 world-famous brands of cigarettes are produced at the Pryluky tobacco factory, such as KENT, Rothmans, Pall Mall, Vogue, Dunhill, Lucky Strike, Capri, as well as the national brand Pryluky Osoblivy. The factory’s products are exported to Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Croatia and other countries.