The payback period of the implementation of SENUMAC technology is 1.5-2 years
12 Sep 2022
The payback period of the implementation of SENUMAC technology is 1.5-2 years. At the same time, investments for the implementation of SENUMAC technology are from 3 to 6 euro cents per 1 ton of grain transshipment per year.
SENUMAC is one of S-Engineering’s own technologies for managing the transport and flow line of bulk materials, which has already been introduced in Ukraine at sea terminals with a design capacity of 6.5 million tons. These are Posco (“MMW” Grain Terminal, Nikolaev), Cofco International (DSSC, Nikolaev), Novotekh terminal (Odessa).
Several more terminals with a total design capacity of 12 million tons are in operation.
SENUMAC gives the following advantages:
– increase in productivity (decrease in loading time) by 10.2%;
– reduction of specific electricity consumption by 11%;
– improvement of the quality of the process of loading ships in comparison with manual control;
– reduction of wear and tear of transport equipment;
– reduction of grain damage during transportation due to uniform loading of transport equipment;
– formation of a ship batch from several (up to 10) grain sources in automatic mode;
– system output to the set mode is 4 times faster than manual control.