What was done
- A CCTV system has been installed for the entire complex, which ensures round-the-clock monitoring of all the most important sections of the complex and significantly increases the response time to incidents. The specialists of our company designed and implemented a fully digital CCTV system. All video cameras of the system, and there are more than eighty of them, have a sensor resolution of at least 1.3 megapixels and provide security officers with a high-quality color image, on which even the smallest details are distinguishable.
- An access control and lock system has been installed in hotel rooms. Specialists of our company installed independent electronic hotel locks manufactured by Salto for access to the rooms. Contactless cards are used to open the lock, which greatly facilitates the process of opening the lock. The lock works silently, and the process of opening the lock is comfortable without much effort.
- Structured cabling systems. The entire communication infrastructure of the complex uses a structured cabling system as a transport of its signals, and accordingly, special requirements are imposed on the quality of this system. Our company designed and implemented a structured cabling project using shielded category 5e components. After all work was completed, each link was tested with the Fluke DTX-1800 and the test results were provided to the client.
- Control of the microclimate in the rooms of the complex, control of the operation of the boiler room, control and management of external and internal lighting of the complex – this is an incomplete list of opportunities provided by the dispatching system of the complex, designed and installed by S-Engineering specialists. The system provides automation of lighting control, as well as the ability to control the climate in all hotel rooms, which significantly increases the comfort of the client’s stay.
- Design, supply of equipment, installation and commissioning, commissioning.